An effective garbage disposal represents far more than a simple convenience in your kitchen or a solution to reduce the number of times you take out the trash. These utilities are also regarded by numerous ecology experts as one of the best solutions available for limiting the local landfills and boosting the nutrient levels of the wastewater. In other words, rather than letting the organic garbage decompose in a landfill and generate greenhouse gases such as methane, a quality unit will be able to liquefy the byproducts and produce nitrogen.
However, without a potent garbage disposal solution, you risk clogging the pipelines because the food remains are not properly grinded and dissolved. The InSinkErator Evolution Essential is among the top-notch models that can achieve above average results thanks to its excellent design, sturdy materials and innovative concept. If you have owned an ISE garbage disposal before, then you probably know how well these devices can perform; yet the Evolution Essential brings several other advantages to the table. Let’s elaborate!
Features of InSinkErator Evolution Essential
- The dual stage grinding mechanism has been optimized for tougher organic garbage
- The noise cancelation system reduces the grinding sound levels by approximately 40%
- Can be installed in virtually any type of kitchen
- The ISE Evolution essential attaches to the sink via a simple and effective quick-locking mechanism
- The casing of the garbage disposal is constructed from heavy duty steel alloys
- In house GrindShear/Tri-Action technology powered by an excellent 3/4 Hp motor prevents clogs along the pipeline
- The proprietary motor insulation systems (Quiet Collar and SoundSeal) prevents vibrations from being transmitted along the pipes and to the sink
- The dimensions of the Evolution Essential model are 14 inches in height, 10 inches in width and 13 inches in depth, with a total weight of 20.2 pounds
- The capacity of the grinding chamber of the garbage disposal unit is of 40 ounces
- Excellent price per quality ratio, the ISE Evolution Essential comes with 6 year warranty from the manufacturer that covers the component and labor
- The motor of this power efficient unit only requires 3-4 KwH
When you’re searching for a new garbage disposal that can provide quiet functioning, effective grinding, easy installation and a more than decent price, the Evolution Essential should definitely be among the potential models. Every component, from the grinding chamber to the mufflers and from the external case to the motor has been thoroughly tested and is in accordance to the highest standards of quality.